Bridging Science + Spirituality Seminar
1/1/15 – 12/31/15
See the prolific Gregg Braden’s ground-breaking talk at an “I Can Do It! 2014” conference near you!
Creating Resilience in a Time of Extremes
There’s a time when every crisis can become transformation; where simply surviving can become joyous thriving. In our lives that time is The Turning Point. In our world that time is now! The Turning Point emerges when a new force—an idea, a discovery, a revelation—turns a course of events away from a tipping point of no return toward a turning point of new possibilities.
From peak energy and peak debt to failing economies and the realities of climate change, big changes in the world mean big changes in our lives. With the uncertainties of such extremes our lives are changing in ways we’ve never seen, at a degree that we’re not prepared for, and at speeds that we’ve never experienced.
Our success in transitioning to the new world depends upon:
- Our willingness to recognize the shift
- How we learn to adapt to the changes
Through easy-to understand science and the wisdom traditions of the past, Gregg Braden explores the extremes that are reshaping our lives, the keys to thrive in our world, and the turning point strategies to get us there.
A new, healthy and sustainable world is emerging and our ability to accept what it offers begins with our willingness to:
- Honestly acknowledge the facts of what we’re up against
- Embrace the new discoveries that reveal the role of cooperation in nature and human communities
- Create resilience in our lives, families and communities based upon five proven and sustainable principles
Through easy-to understand science and the wisdom traditions of the past, Gregg Braden explores the extremes that are reshaping our lives, the keys to thrive in our world, and the strategies to get us there.
A new world is emerging—one that requires new ways of thinking, living and working together to meet the new needs of our global family.
FACT: We’ve entered a time of extremes that is not acknowledged in mainstream media and public classrooms!
FACT: Nature’s cycles—including those of war, climate and economics—have created a “new normal” in our lifetime that we must learn to adapt to rather than reverse!
FACT: Resilience is the key to adapting to a volatile economy, a volatile job market, the changing climate and the extremes of health, relationships, jobs and finances in our lives.
In this fast-paced, multi-media seminar, bestselling author and visionary scientist, Gregg Braden, goes beyond mainstream thinking to identify the converging cycles of climate, war, peak energy and peak debt triggering the dramatic changes in our lives.
The key to thriving in our time of extremes hinges upon:
- our willingness to honestly acknowledge the facts of what we’re up against,
- the discoveries that reveal the power of cooperation in nature and human communities rather than the old ideas of competition, and
- our ability to create resilience on a personal, as well as a community level based upon five proven, actionable, and sustainable principles.
IN THIS PROGRAM:
- Explore indigenous traditions of the past and the wisdom they preserve for our time of extremes!
- Experience the techniques of personal resilience practiced in the monasteries of Tibet and Egypt, and in the indigenous traditions throughout the world!
- Discover the skills of community resilience that can be readily adapted to our time of extremes!
- Witness NASA validation of physicist Max Planck’s “matrix” that connects all things, what it means to you, and why it’s important in your life!
- See the recently-revealed facts of climate change in the ice cores of Antarctica, and why it makes sense to resiliently adapt to the emerging climate!
- Discover the emerging “game changers” that are reshaping our lives and our world!
- Much more…
The extremes in our world are creating a new ‘normal’ in our lives. New discoveries, merged with 5,000 years of indigenous wisdom, now give us the reasons to change the way we think and solve our problems in ways that were unheard of only a few years ago. Our world is asking us to apply what we’ve learned in our lives. This is your opportunity to discover the simple strategies of resilient thinking for yourself and resilient living for your families and communities as we navigate the greatest shift in power, wealth and resources in the modern world!